3/9- SEO Experts
10/9- Social Media Experts
17/9- Get your Website Live
24/9- Drive Traffic to your website
Before you go any further !
Our trainings are made for
- Marketing managers
- SME CEO and founders
- People who wanna have their first website
Discover our new digital training: Web & Go !
Made with love in Dubai for
- People who need to have a website with a small budget
- People who want to understand how to use a website (Joomla, Wordpress, Bootstrap)
- People who need to improve the Return On Investment of their website
- Companies who need wanna improve their marketing team skills
What do our web trainings include ?
One day to give you the essential to start a company website
1- All the technical elements setup for you
We do all the technical setups for you, so you just do what you love
- Setup of your hosting: servers, database, FTP access
- Setup of your website: Joomla, Wordpress, Bootsrap
- Setup of your paid accounts: Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
- Setup of your Google accounts: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tool, Google Tag Manager
2- Live customization of your own materials
Our goal is to optimize your own materials during our trainings. This is why we only work for you.
- Website Customization: design, content, seo
- Paid campaigns: Content, trackings, budgets
3- Time for you to learn how to present your online website
We make sure that you learn how to
- Customize your website
- Manage it yourself
- Manage your online campaigns
Why people love our trainings
It's made with love for you
- Maximum 5 people in order to provide proper support
- Fully customized trainings
- 100% refundable
Most popular training
100% refundable ?
Well, we do our best for you and make sure our digital trainings are worthful for you. It's guaranteed, 100% refundable if
- Your website is not setup at the end of the day
- You still don't know how to manage your website
- The trainers was not good enough
Book it today
Call us +971 559 05 4446 to tell us what you need !
- Author: Florian UGHETTO
- Published in Blog
- Read 990 times