Landing Page Optimization - Dental Cabinet
PPC Campaign Optimization
Why many adwords campaigns are not converting
Adwords key elements reminder
Keep in mind that adwords is just a tool to bring more people to your website, nothing else nothing more. So if your Digital Strategy is not ready or if you don't really know what you're trying to do, you gonna waste time and money. But don't forget those adwords steps:
- Create ads group with around 20 keywords in each
- Optimize your landing page based on those keywords
- Track keywords that people are actually googling for your specific service or product
- Focus on quality score
So once again if you're a bit familiar with Adwords, nothing very new. It's just good to keep in mind.
Landing Page - Case Study
Adwords Campaign Overview
Top of the page and CTA
The top of the page is one of the main elements. This is what people gonna look first. So the main difficulty is to provide the keywords and elements people are looking for without trying to tell them everything. People must also get a clear idea of what they have to do on your page.
- Targeted Expression: Here is the main expression we're targeting. We put it in bold to be sure people will see it at first sight
- Bullet points: We do love providing information this way. People don't have to read to get the important elements
- Call To Action: Free is a bit tricky expression as it may sounds a bit cheap. However, we usually have a good return on it. Then our CTA button is in orange to get people attention
- Contact: Rather than icon we like to put a clear CTA here. Phone is a good way to track conversions and it's good to provide more information
Quick overview and presentation
Many people try to tell their whole story up there. You can of course, but I'm pretty sure that most of people don't care at all about your history and more. Rather than that, I do think it's better to provide a quick presentation in order to reassure people about who you are. Don't forget that if they came via an ads, it's most probably because they don't know you.
- Doctor presentation: Photo obviously would help, but the idea is just to explain who will take care about you
- Clinic: Same vey few info to explain that we are a real location with experience
- Review or proof of concept: Linked to the original sources, this is an important element to showcase. Don't use it if you have no original source to link to
- Video: A 1 min video can be amazing to showcase your products or services. No need to make a very good video. Short and straight to the point may be the key
It's not always obvious for everyone, but I think it's vital to show what you're providing. Nice images with description will be associated to what people were looking for. So better to keep it !
- Keywords: Same it's good even for your quality score and to remind people what your page is speaking about.
- Photos: Don't be scared of your products. If you have some cool pictures you should showcase them
Call To Action and Footer
In this case our page is bit long. So we like to remind people what they are supposed to do on our page.
- Call to Action: This call to action will just redirect people to the top of the page. But better to remind them what they have to do
- Location: It's an other important element. Better to remind people where you are (if it's not just online of course)
- Reviews: We add another source of reviews to be sure that people know how good we are
General advice on Landing Pages creation
A landing page is not a website. So don't try to make it look like it's your unique chance to provide information to people. Keep it clear and focus into 1 element or action. Be sure that you drive the relevant traffic and provide them what they need not what you wanna tell them !
Bonus we added a chat on this page to be sure that people speak to us !
So what do you think of this example ?