For many reasons this remains one of the best template to start working with. I do recommend it a lot for Landing pages or welcome pages. Responsive and easy to use it's always a pleasure to start a new project from this one.
I recently used one http://bootstraptaste.com/squadfree-free-bootstrap-template-creative/ it's a very good template but the one online miss a functionnal form.
So I added one !
Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do
How to use the bootstap template form
If you're familiar with HTML, CSS and PHP setting up the form won't take long. Otherwise here a step by step to do it fine.
- CSS files: the top ones, you'll just use if you wanna update the design elements
- img folder: with all default images, better to keep the same size and name so you'll save time on the website edition (not that for SEO however)
- index.php file you edit to customize the page iteselft (texts, images, meta and so on)
- contact.php: file to edit to receive the email and customize the default message, redirection page (for tracking also), and subject of the email
This file has all the information you'll have to edit from the meta to the text itself. You can customize the lines 268 to 307. It basicaly looks like that:
<div id="input_message" class="col-md-12"> <textarea id="comments" class="form-control" name="message" rows="6" placeholder="Your Suggestion ..."> </textarea> </div>
placeholder= is the field you can edit to replace the message displayed inside the form fields
On this file you shoul edit lines 36 to 38 adding your own contact information. Before you test don't forget to review you spam box as those form emails usually come first to your own spam box.
// EDIT THE 2 LINES BELOW AS REQUIRED
$email_subject = "Contact Request - Website";
Need support ?
Our team can help you to setup your own form, review the code or setup the full page for you.
- Select your package
- Payment 100% safe with Paypal
- Receive your file ready within a couple of days